7 DAY DETOX
7 DAY DETOX
A simple detoxification program for one week including menu plan, recipes and supplements to speed up metabolism, detoxify your system and kick start weight loss. This plan is made specifically for people who have an active lifestyle and need an easy way to start getting healthy.
Includes everything that you need to complete the detox program with day by day guidelines, menu plans and recipes.
After purchase you will receive an email that will provide a link to download the cleanse.
Want to increase your nutrient intake and detoxification even more?
We have partnered with Mattole Valley Naturals to offer you 10% off of their Detox Greens! It's a delicious blend of key nutrients and powerful chelating elements, as a timely response to the contaminants in today’s environment. French green illite clay, chlorella and chaga mushroom are combined with other concentrates in this brilliantly unique and timely formulation. Innovated by health professionals with precise synergistic proportioning, and meticulous preparation to enhance the quality of your life.
Enter the coupon code nestspa15 at checkout to receive this discount!
1. Drink at least 80 ounces of water each day 2. Buy organic as much as possible. The idea of a detox is to eliminate toxins in your body but if organic isn’t an option, choose produce with skins that can be peeled off (i.e. bananas, oranges, grapefruit). Apples and pears have their nutrient base in the skin, so organic is necessary.
3. Exercise plays a key role in detoxification of the entire body and is very important during this process. Try to get at least 45 minutes of exercise that induces sweat 5 days per week.
4. Berries are high in antioxidants which help to eliminate waste from the body. Use berries as a delicious snack throughout this cleanse. If berries are not in season you can use frozen as an option.
6. The basic idea is to keep the diet free of toxins as well as eating foods that are easily digested. The recipes and menu plan are guidelines to assist you in knowing what to eat but you do NOT have to follow them each day. If you are lacking time to make food then either follow the guidelines listed in the Program Guide or fix a protein shake as a quick alternative.
7. Use raw, unsalted nuts when eating them as a snack.
8. During the first few days, when the body is adjusting to the detox, you may be more tired and weak than usual. If this is the case, drink more water and take brisk walks to help move the toxins out of the body. This feeling should pass after the first three days.
9. Try to get into the rhythm of making the majority of your meals as this will teach you how to eat when you are not on the detox.
10. If you have any questions or concerns please call the office at 805-770-2607 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org