28 DAY CLEANSE-guided
28 DAY CLEANSE-guided
The most comprehensive plan that we have teaches patients how to eat healthfully for now and in the future. This program has a daily menu plan with recipes for 28 days for ALL meals, including 2 snacks. The extensive guidelines allow you to eat from our menu plan or follow along using your own healthy foods and recipes.
This detox will detoxify your body, boost metabolism and increase your overall health in one month.
Includes everything that you need to complete the detox program with day by day guidelines, menu plans and recipes.
For next month ONLY we are doing a guided cleanse that includes 4 classes per month (on line or in person if you are in Santa Barbara) plus a private social media page connecting you to others in the cleanse and to the Doctor through the month. Cleanse start date is April 17th and classes will be weekly.
After purchase you will receive an email that will provide a link to download the cleanse.
1. Drink at least 80 ounces of water each day
2. Buy organic as much as possible. The idea of a detox is to eliminate toxins in your body but if organic isn’t an option, choose produce with skins that can be peeled off (i.e. bananas, oranges, grapefruit). Apples and pears have their nutrient base in the skin, so organic is necessary.
3. Exercise plays a key role in detoxification of the entire body and is very important during this process. Try to get at least 45 minutes of exercise that induces sweat 5 days per week.
4. Berries are high in antioxidants which help to eliminate waste from the body. Use berries as a delicious snack throughout this cleanse. If berries are not in season you can use frozen as an option.
6. The basic idea is to keep the diet free of toxins as well as eating foods that are easily digested. The recipes and menu plan are guidelines to assist you in knowing what to eat but you do NOT have to follow them each day. If you are lacking time to make food then either follow the guidelines listed in the Program Guide or fix a protein shake as a quick alternative.
7. Use raw, unsalted nuts when eating them as a snack.
8. During the first few days, when the body is adjusting to the detox, you may be more tired and weak than usual. If this is the case, drink more water and take brisk walks to help move the toxins out of the body. This feeling should pass after the first three days.
9. Try to get into the rhythm of making the majority of your meals as this will teach you how to eat when you are not on the detox.
10. If you have any questions or concerns please call the office at 805-770-2607 or email us at email@example.com