These addictive little chickpeas pack a nutrition punch with protein, fiber, manganese and folate. Have 'em between meals or theme a dinner party around these scrumptious little snackers.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
One can garbanzo beans
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Dash of dried chili powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Rinse and dry one can of garbanzo beans
3. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil
4. Sprinkle with chili powder, salt and pepper
5. Roast in oven at 400 degrees until crisp, about 12 minutes, stirring once
For more recipes like this one, check out our 7-day and 28-day detox programs!